Wednesday 17 June 2015

New products for both teachers and students: A Reference for Common Core Writing



Hi Everyone!

   This is my latest product, that is dearest to my heart! My students helped me to create something that was important for them to use whenever I wasn't around (at their homes or with a substitute).

They ALL brought it home with them to use next school year. It was voted as their favorite resource.

I have up and loaded it on my www.teacherspayteachers Store/Educationholics Resources, for a temporarily discounted price.
Get it while it's discounted.

and for the teachers out there needing a hands on resource for everything needed for writing...

https://www..teacherspayteachers.com/Writing-Common-Core-A-TEACHING-Toolbox-for-Teachers-1912990-1435798483/large-1912990-1.

No comments: