Sunday 14 June 2015

Favorite Vacations... our was Alaska simply pure, beautiful, and peaceful!

   We were recently reorganizing our home office, getting it ready for a new school year, when I came across my scrap booking materials. I hadn't been able to work in it much lately, and I used to make an effort to be on top of making a special scrap book for every vacation, but everyday life caught me instead. We usually like to travel to different places when we can, so I have to say that by far, our favorite place to visit was our one and only cruise to ALASKA! What a beautiful state it is! The colors there, so vivid and pure, will remain with us forever. The blues from the glaciers, the emerald green water and the dark green forest were so unbelievably mind blowing! It's definetely a real peaceful place!
   This week, I want to show off that beautiful state to you, with a few of our favorite pictures. I hope that you stay tuned to see a state that you all should travel to, if not by ship, but by car or plane (we're planning on going back by plane to travel there and in Canada). So drop by, enjoy our photos, and we hope that you can enjoy our beautiful adventure to the grand state of ALASKA!

Lots of waterfalls...

Rich green colors...
A pick up boat from our cruise line, getting up closer...


Where was your favorite vacation?

Beautiful glacier!
See you soon from ALASKA!
Fresh salmon in Alaska! Delicious!
One of the many glaciers - the blues was spectacular! A little chilly there...

Love the beauty of it all!

Peaceful and untouched my man...
The emerald green water were gorgeous...

No comments: